Ah, Friday…nothing like a little retail therapy to kick off the weekend! A friend came over the other day and I was majorly obsessed with her aviator-inspired iphone case (see left). Seriously, how cool is that?!
I need it.
I’m usually a one case kinda gal when it comes to my phone, much like I am with handbags. I love purses but I’ve never been the type to switch it up based on my outfits or mood (probably because I’m a bit of a Mary Poppins with a large bag full ‘o stuff!) so I usually keep the same one on my arm for years before defiantly finding another that I’m equally as excited about then stay devoted to that one until I’m bored a few years later. Seeing as my phone is within arm’s reach all day every day and pretty much gets more visibility than my right earring, I think I’m going to start looking at it more like a statement accessory, one that I need to get better at having fun with.
Here are some iPhone cases on my “which one am I going to buy first?” list:
- A DIY case that you cross-stitch yourself to make a vintage-y fun pattern (you know how much I love all things “Grandma Chic”)
- Casablanca Purple
- Smart, Kind, Important
- Invincible Summer — not sure that I trust just a skin instead of a case…
- Flowers in hand
- Aztec inspired
- Case-Mate’s tortoise shell case, coming this spring.
- Castegram – make your custom case with instagram photos – what?! Yes!
- Clear case with peacock feather inside
- Upload your own photo/design to create a custom cover.
What about you? Are you a stick-with-one case kinda person or do you switch it out often? Have any other cases you’d recommend for me?
One thought on “iPhone case: the ultimate accessory.”
Pingback: Gift Idea: Stocking Stuffers « Stick Girl JAM