- “Everlong” by The Foo Fighters — one of my all-time favorites.
- “3 AM” by Matchbox 20 (seriously.)
- “Paperweight” by Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk — probably could have also made it to my duets list, I love it so.
- “The Girl” by City & Colour — I discovered this one during an episode of One Tree Hill believe it or not. well, actually, do; because it’s true.
- “Pink Moon” by Nick Drake
- “Lights” by Ellie Goulding — she performs this beautifully! Watch the video below (via Ryan Seacrest).
- Pretty much anything by Jack Johnson.
You probably know that I love Tyrone Wells. He does great acoustic performances and his album Close: Live at McClain’s is a compilation of some of the live songs recorded in an awesome little coffee shop in Downtown Fullerton called McClain’s, hence the title.
Do you have a favorite acoustic song?